Wednesday 28 March 2018

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things

These crafts which get us sat around the table together are something we are all enjoying very much.

27th March is the anniversary of the death of Maria Von Trapp.

How to mark this date?
Find a mountain to climb?
Run up a batch of matching outfits from the curtains?
Befriend a lonely goatherd?

Make a kitten and mitten garland is what we decided to go for.
After all garlands are one of my favourite things.

S supplied felt tip pens so we could decorate the mittens and draw the whiskers and faces on the kittens.

G decided his cat was called Cuddles.


S decided hers was called Electrocution?!



 I went for naming mine Milly.


I used sellotape to attach them to a piece of string and the garland is now decorating the mirror in our hall way.

5 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHH, so sweet! Have you read her book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the, BUT i REALLY want to see your outfits run up from your curtains......maybe next year?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to all three of you ...
    Loved the cats and mittens.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. I went to a singalong sound of music once. My friend dressed up as a brown paper package tied up with string !

    ReplyDelete