Tuesday 27 March 2018

A Busy Week....

..... can only mean one thing.
It's back to the wardrobe for quick and easy assistance.


The colours on their flag are dark green and red.
I chose to wear the cherry scarf which my lovely friend Jo from Through the Keyhole gave me in our 12 days of Christmas swap.
The stalks are dark green and the red cherries echo the red circle on the flag.

Today is the birthday of Sylvia Anderson who along with her husband gave us Thunderbirds.
I wanted to go the Lady Penelope route but just couldn't come up with anything suitable.
The Thunderbirds would say  F A B to each other as short hand for 'message received and understood' so in the end I went with wearing my Fab lolly brooch.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love Fab lollies. What a coincidence, we went to Haworth yesterday where I bought that scarf from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have wanted to go with the Lady Penelope route too Lisa.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you interpreted these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cherry scarf and the FAB lolly brooch ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fab lolly brooch really is fab!!! x

    ReplyDelete