Thursday 12 October 2017

Status Quo

Whatever your taste in music happens to be I defy anyone not to enjoy a bit of Quo.
Songs from Status Quo are guaranteed to get people up and dancing at Christmas parties and leave you with a great big smile on your face.
Today would have been Rick Parfitt's 69th birthday.
As a tribute G and I will be partaking in what is known in our house as Quo-ercise.
We'll be exhausted from the exertion and probably the giggles as well and for that we thank Mr P and the rest of his gang.


5 comments:

  1. Oh this post has made me chuckle!! Me & hubby are partial to a bit of Quo - much to our (grown up) kids' amusement! Middle son's getting married next June - each guest has to choose a song for the band to play - we're thinking "Whatever you Want" and if I'm a bit tipsy I shall indeed attempt THAT dance๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely ask for that song and I bet you won't be the only ones up and doing THAT dance!
      Lisa x

      Delete
  2. Yes, definitely good for a bit of a boogie. Enjoy your Quo-ercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the Reference to the Quo-ercise as I'm a bit challenged in the popular culture music stakes but it does sound like fun if you're going to be giggling lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your Quo-ercise!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete