Monday 30 October 2017

Making A List

And checking it twice.
And then many more times after that.
For this is the book which contains my Christmas present to buy list.
I have updated it today because today is my kind of day.
It's Checklist Day.
Oh how I love a list.
I don't always like having to do all of the things on my list and very rarely does a to do list get completed.
The undone things just make it onto another list.
I need a list to give me structure, otherwise I get side tracked and then frustrated that nothing is achieved.
Also I have a dreadful memory and if I don't write things down when I think of them they slip my mind.
Being a list addict also allows me to indulge in my love of pretty stationery,
And I know I'm not alone in this.


Seeing as I have already mentioned Christmas in this post I thought I would also share this new bedding I bought in Asda recently. 
Of course I hadn't gone in to this store with the intention of buying any bedding but this Scandi Winter Scene design had been reduced to half price. It will be perfect to use in the winter and during the lead up to Christmas as it isn't overly festive. I bought three sets, one for me and G, one for S and one for T's old room in case we have overnight guests over the holidays.


6 comments:

  1. I love lists too, and stationery come to that. The new bedding is lovely, a shame it wouldn't go with the decor in any of my bedrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m a great list lover, I too forget things if I don’t write them down and it makes me feel more organised xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a list lover too... I can no longer function without my trusty notebook, there's always so many things to do and so much to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a list, stationery and new bedding too! Has T left home now Lisa? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely a list person, always keep a notebook or pen and paper handy!
    Love the look of the bedding set, that was a good buy!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bedding is lovely. I actually find the act of making a list makes me remember to do it even if I don't refer to it again!!

    ReplyDelete