Sunday 29 October 2017

I was Sabrina

Let me explain.
When we were little girls my sisters and I would play at being Charlie's Angels
C on the left being blonde was the Cheryl Ladd character Kris, T was Jaclyn Smith's Kelly and I was Sabrina played by.Kate Jackson. Ms Jackson's birthday is 29th October.
I think this was due to the fact she was the one who seemed to be the most senior angel and seeing as I was the eldest sister I got to be in charge!
This photo was taken at C's on her birthday. 
As a first attempt it's fine but I'm not 100% happy with it and there is room for improvement.
After placing C and T (see there's me still being in charge after all these years) I took my position and I haven't quite got the stance right, my elbow needed to be more at an angle for one and I should have been looking straight on to the right more.
We are due to meet up again at the end of November at my house and I'm hoping we can have another go at getting it right.
As you can see in the original show logo Kelly and Sabrina are holding guns but I asked T to bring something which said something about her. She chose a Snickers bar! I went for the notebook I am using for jotting down all of this year's challenges in.
It gave us a laugh though.




6 comments:

  1. Ha ha, that's so funny, it made me laugh, especially the Snickers bar. I used to do so many things which you did when I was a child, it must be because we're the same age, though I was always Kelly when I played Charlie's Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, it must have been great fun to get together for things like this. Unfortunately there is such a stretch of ages between me and my two sisters that we were never all at home together!
    Btw please forgive me as I don't think I ever thanked you for the 3rd Maisie Dobson book. It was such a lovely surprise to receive it. You are very kind and I'm thoroughly enjoying the 2nd one at the moment. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such fun. My friends and I would mime to Sweet records outside their house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a very good attempt at reproducing the silhouette Lisa! It's great you can enjoy time spent with your sisters like this. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!
    This is just brilliant.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete