Sunday 1 October 2017

Coffee

Tea is my preferred cuppa.
It's G who is the coffee drinker here.
So he was the ideal person to go out for a coffee with T this morning, that is after they had been to the post office to get his car taxed.

Two things there.

1. Who knew selected post offices were open on a Sunday
and 
2. T passed his driving test yesterday at the first attempt.

He was smiling from ear to ear.

So very pleased for him and so very proud of him too.



Although I don't tend to drink coffee I do like the flavour of it in food.
So my nod to it being coffee day was to treat myself to this little pot of coffee mousse.
After standing and ironing for an hour I sat with my feet up and slowly ate it, savouring every mouthful.


9 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Many congratulation to T, that's great news. I'm the same with coffee, I don't drink it but I do like the flavour in food, in fact, I had a slice of coffee and walnut cake yesterday, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations to T. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like coffee at all but love the smell of it and coffee flavoured things!

    Congratulations to T - what an exciting year he's having. It's so long since I saw a picture of him he's changed so much and is looking 'grown up' - I know that sounds daft but in my head I picture your children when you mention them from older photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful, first time passed, well done T! I'm a tea drinker, I will have the odd cappuccino, but not keen on coffee flavoured things xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that T ? Wow, he is a young man now, congrats on the driving test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS . I like tea at home but enjoy decent coffee if working at the charity shop or with friends out for coffee or on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on passing your driving test T! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many congratulations to T on passing his driving test.
    My preferred cup is one full of tea, although I do drink the occasional cup of coffee.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done to T! I Confess that I hate all things coffee- don't even like the flavour of it!

    ReplyDelete