Wednesday 27 September 2017

The Man in Black

What a wonderfully showbusinessy name.
Today is the birthday of one Bernard Jewry who was also known at various times in his career as Shane Fenton and Alvin Stardust.
 In homage to his leather clad look I wore black trousers with a black t-shirt and accessorised with a large black ring.


The lyrics from his songs from the 70s are a nonsense but they are so catchy, I have been humming My Coo Ca Choo all day.
This evening I attempted a bit of microphone swinging along with Alvin as he sang You, You, You.
I have a newly found respect for Mr Stardust, that microphone action is much harder than it looks!


3 comments:

  1. Aww, loved seeing him on top of the pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I'll be humming My Coo Ca Choo all day now too. I agree, his tunes were very catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this takes me back!!!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete