Tuesday 1 August 2017

Blue, Green and White


When I was researching the daily activities for my year long challenge some days lent themselves to more than one idea .
Take Yorkshire Day today. 

Say Yorkshire to me and the first thing I think of is Pudding.

So an evening meal with Yorkies was certainly my favoured option but with G and S off to Salisbury today to visit grandma and eating lunch out I wasn't going to come home from work and set about cooking another meal.

The Yorkshire flag is a white rose with green leaves on a blue background and so I used these colours in what I wore today. 
My white flowers are more daisy than rose and please ignore the wet spots on the front of my cardi from where I splashed myself when I was doing the washing up! I didn't realise they were there!

The other nod to Yorkshire is my choice of brooch.
Both G and I love cricket so of course I needed to wear a Dickie Bird.

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Yorkshire!

    I do like reading your blog -there's always something of interest there.

    Hope you had a good Yorkshire Day , as did I.

    Best wishes

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combo! Love your cardigan and your pretty brooch especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours in your outfit ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete