Monday 6 February 2017

Top Tip


I'm not sure where I first saw this idea, it's been gleaned from one of my too numerous to mention, visits to Pinterest.
Such a simple idea and it costs very little too which is an added bonus.
On a trip to IKEA last week I picked up a couple of these plastic bag dispensers and they are now home to all of my rolls of wrapping paper. 
The dispenser is tall enough to keep the rolls standing up straight and with it's flat back it can easily be stashed in a cupboard/wardrobe or hung up on a wall and takes up very little room.

6 comments:

  1. I could use one or two of these plastic bag dispensers to sort and tidy my collection of gift wrapping papers. Thanks for the top tip! I hope you have a lovely week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent idea. I keep mine in a door tidy hanging inside a cupboard door, I think I got my idea from Pinterest too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a clever idea! I have a long thing plastic box, but it has to go in the loft. Now, if only I had a wall space........

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very, very clever idea!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a good idea Lisa. I am always at a loss of what to do with my rolls of wrapping paper! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is a great idea ...
    I seem to have long rolls of wrapping paper in the depths of my wardrobe!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete