Saturday 31 December 2016

Herds of Reindeer

I'm ending the year here with reindeer.
Try saying that later on this evening when a few glasses of new year cheer have been downed.

First up are the wrapped reindeer chocolate bars which I made for all my work colleagues and took in on the last working day. When I say all I must admit I did forget one or two and thankfully had a couple of spares but there are still more to take in as some people were off until the New Year. 
The idea came from this pin.
Thieytook far longer than I bargained for but luckily S was at a loose end and agreed to help me with the sticky dot noses and she even did a bit of the name stamping too. 
It was all so worth the effort to see people smile when I handed them over.


My second herd I had planned on making with S but she didn't want to partake. I do miss our Decembers of advent activities and so I think I shall have to spend some time coming up with a few ideas with which to keep me busy next year.
Who knew that fairy cakes, chocolate icing, red smarties and bars of curly wurly could look so cute.



On this last day of 2016 I want to wish everyone who visits us here at Jumble and Jelly a very happy, healthy and peaceful 2017. 
Thanks for popping by and I look forward to sharing the next 365 days with you.

7 comments:

  1. Awww, they're brilliant. You're so creative and come up with some wonderful ideas. Wishing you and yours all the very best that life can bring in 2017. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the reindeer. Happy New Year to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy New Year to you and your family. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those reindeer's are a totally brilliant idea.

    Many Happy New Year Wishes to you and yours.
    With a pretend glass in hand (well it is only 4.20 ish pm on New Years Day as I type this)
    I'll say Cheers, and good health !

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so cute, what a great and simple idea!

    Wishing you a very happy 2017 too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great ideas! Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete