Tuesday 2 February 2016

Jammy

I know what with it being February it means it really isn't the time of year for robins wearing holly but I couldn't resist him.
I mean just look at him.

It's the same old story.
I took another couple of bags full of donations into the charity shop, had a quick look round, just on the off chance there would be something I liked and well wouldn't you know there was.

He'll be a great addition to the breakfast table in December, the little ceramic spoon is perfect for serving up jam.


13 comments:

  1. Love it! I would not have resisted him either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But robins are not just for Christmas and he is so cute! I confess to only just having removed my robin tea cosy from my main tea pot and I was very sad to put him away! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute, you definitely couldn't have left him behind. I wouldn't have done either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, he won't be there come Christmas, will he? And he is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, and I might not have passed him by either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little find! I wouldn't have been able to resist him too. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would clearly have been CRUEL to have left him behind!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is just so lovely, a very good buy, he would have been in my bag too ... and on the way home ...

    Hope your week is going well

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, he is very sweet and I agree with Winni Briggs robins are not just for Christmas! Thank you for your sweet words on my blog, it's always nice to have you over.
    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You were lucky to find him, our Christmas goodies go into storage x

    ReplyDelete