Thursday 22 October 2015

My Sister's Birthday

It's that time of year again.
On Saturday I will be taking a huge bag of birthday presents to my sister.
I've been organised (for once) and I took photos of all the items as I wrapped.
So here we go......
Plastic blue basket 10p, Gisela Graham sweet heart £1. 


Blue polka dot tin 10p, Caramel body lotion 50p, Cath Kidston handbag mirror 10p.


Cushion £1


Black and gold top 50p


 Navy jumper £1


Black and white knitted dress £1


Wicker basket 10p


White mug with mini heart decoration 49p, spoon decorated pot 25p, of all the things I have bought that's the one I was tempted to keep.
Dark blue star patterned dish 50p.


Another Gisela Graham item, this time a heart patterned jug was £1. The heart etched wine glass was also £1.


Emma Bridgewater storage box £1.


The final item is also the tiniest. A little key shaped key ring charm for 30p.



All in all £9.94 was spent on this collection.

13 comments:

  1. What utterly inspired shopping! I'm sure your sister will be delighted with all her birthday gifts, they show real care and love. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely presents, I bet your sister will love them. My favourite is the Gisela Graham jug- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky sister, so many pretty things. I really love the little jug and can see why you were tempted to keep the spoon storage jar xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly know where to find the bargains. That's a brilliant haul and I'm sure your sister's going to be thrilled with everything. There's quite a few things there that caught my eye which I'd have been tempted to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always get a lot for your £10!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great collection of gifts at a bargain price, love the blue basket!
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this way you approach each other's birthdays!!! What a great selection for £10. I like the heart-shaped basket best!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I'd have been tempted by the blue dish with the stars on. I love what you and your sister buy each other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa
    What an amazing collection, so many great things you've managed to get. How do you do it - do you do it over the course of a year, or just see something and think ... I'll get that now!

    Your sister will love her gifts.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do so well with your bargain hunting - I would have been too tempted to keep most of those fabulous finds xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that's a lorra lorra pressies! My favourite is the knitted dress. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are the bestest bargain hunter I know Lisa! I am sure your sister was thrilled with her bounty. x

    ReplyDelete