Tuesday 1 April 2014

1st April

I need to get back into the photo taking habit and so I thought I would try and join in with fat mum slim's photo a day challenge. 
Today's prompt was 'something purple' and I decided to go with a ribbon wrapped bead from one of my bracelets.



Another website which I thought may provide a bit of inspiration is daysoftheyear.com.
According to the website today is Batman day and to mark that I downloaded some free printables and without further ado here is Cat Woman, Batman and The Joker.



5 comments:

  1. That site interesting - I've just learned that October is pizza month, so I can have pizza for dinner every day, legitimately, right?! Thanks for sharing, I've bookmarked that, it might inspire me for my 365 project!

    Love the batman printables, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you were all having a lot of fun.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batman Day? Whatever next. Looks like you all enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had fun, the pictures made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha those mask pics are brilliant!!!! X

    ReplyDelete