Thursday 30 January 2014

What the Fox Say

In Portsmouth at the weekend G bought me a new mug. I had spotted it in Wilkinson's last year and had been good and just bought a notebook with this fox motif because I didn't really need another mug, but I did need a new notebook.
I had hankered for Hey Foxy ever since though and now he's mine.
And a lovely mug to drink from he is too.


S received a Gruffalo inspired set of toiletries for Christmas from friends of ours and the fox shower gel was the first to be selected for use.




A fox on my socks.




Another foxy gift from G. This scarf was a Christmas present and I've worn it loads.





A few years ago I had a soft spot for hedgehogs, but now with the above bits and pieces, my leaving gifts and my fox necklace there seems to be a new favourite emerging. 

10 comments:

  1. Foxy lady! Indeed! Yeah, I like a bit of foxy but I've never quite got over the fox that did for our rabbit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I have a thing for mugs, yet I rarely drink hot drinks so I don't often get to use them. I love the socks, I've got pigs on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed a lot of foxy stuff around too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes a Foxy lady xx Love that What does the Fox say ? song. It makes me laugh !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a foxy lady!! I met a real live fox coming down my path recently, and I also bumped into one on the beach in Seasalter!!!! Not too keen on them face to face. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection of foxy things - I love that stationary range in Wilkinsons but I'm not so keen on the owl/fox only items, I like the one with the trees and other animals too :)

    Perhaps you'd enjoy reading a foxy book - Fandanzel by Sarah MacNaught. She's an author local to me. I mentioned it a while ago in this post, if it interests you

    http://roachling.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/readings-of-roachling-october.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foxes are so cute! I love them on all things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely lot of foxy things, I can't pick a favourite, maybe the mug, or the socks?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The foxy things are lovely especially the scarf! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foxes are everywhere at the moment, aren't they? I like them as they can be aimed at boys or girls which makes things easier when you've one child of either sex. x

    ReplyDelete