Monday 6 February 2012

Keeping Warm

I only bought these on Saturday but I wore them yesterday and today whilst out and they have been keeping my arms nice and toasty.


I found them in Primark reduced to £1.00 per pair and today it struck me that they would have been a good item to have included in my winter warmer jar. So I thought I should share them as I know a few people liked the jar idea and IF you are planning that far ahead again and live close to a Primark then it might be worth a quick trip in to stock up. Of course you can always just buy yourself a pair (or 2) I thoroughly recommend them.


15 comments:

  1. I've been knitting a pair of wrist warmers, but they look great and only £1! I have to go into Norwich tomorrow so will pop into Primark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoorah for Primark! I like those,they look hand knitted.
    Got a few bargains there myself last week. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they look great. And at a quid too - why bother making them yourself. Er he, not the crafty spirit I know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, what a bargain - I love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to hot foot it to Primary now!!!At least it'll keep the DQ in a job! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the middle of knitting Eleanor a pair of wrist warmers. I should have gone to Primark instead, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments about my rosacea... hopefully the treatment will work, although it will only be temporary if it does - I could turn red again in weeks or I could have a normal nose for 5 years - it's worth a shot though!

    Those look lovely and warm, a great bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another BARGAIN Lisa...they look so warm & snug!

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look great, bet they are really cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You couldn't buy the wool for that price, great bargain. I was in Salisbury yesterday and drove passed Grasmere House. Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  11. None left in Primark here - no wonder really.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a brilliant deal! They look so warm too.

    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what brilliant idea lisa could do with a pair, i will check out primark when i work tomorrow....love the pic of you and the veggies...well done

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw thanks so much for your kind offer Lisa that's really sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I wish I was near a Primark - what a bargain :)

    ReplyDelete