Thursday 26 August 2010

ouch

A quieter week so far as there has only been S at home with me. T has been staying with Grandma for a few days and is due home today.

S and I have done some baking, been cutting, sticking and colouring with liberal amounts of glitter, danced, played in our secret den (under the duvet on my bed), shopped for school uniform and each morning she is having a 45 minute swimming lesson. Yesterday afternoon I took her to an indoor soft play centre. We'd only been there for just over an hour when I heard her crying very loudly. She had trodden on a bee and been stung on her big toe. Ouch!



7 comments:

  1. I hope S is ok now, poor thing!
    Lucky you to have a whole girly week :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Poor S! Hope she feels better now how unfortunate for her.

    Sounds like you have had a lovely girly week. Its been a bit quieter here to this week. Gearing up for the back to school run next week I think.


    MBB x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor love! Hope its stopped hurting. What a lovely girly week you have had. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been sooo painful..I do hope she's feeling better now poor thing.What a shame,when you were having so much fun.
    :o(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh a girly week is the best thing!
    Now my lovely girl is a grown up we still have lots of girly time together. Hope the bee sting feels better now!
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh NO! Where is the fairness in going to an INDOOR play area and getting stung? That's just plain wrong. Hope the owie is better already and that you're back to the glitter and dancing and baking with gusto! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh poor S, I am so scared of bees :(

    ReplyDelete