Tuesday 20 April 2010

on the hedge

Why can't I get my act together?
Last week I managed to post 2 days running and then nothing for over a week!
I either need to create an extra hour in the day or become far more organised. Neither very likely me thinks.
Anyway, I did sit down and try to post these photos of Malcolm a couple of days ago but then blogger decided to mess about and not want to transfer them.

We have, or should I say had, a monstrous hedge between us and one of our next door neighbours. G was out doing battle with it last week and had a ladder propped up against it. Malcolm could not resist and quickly whizzed up to the top surveying the garden from his newly found perch.



He was a bit slower on the way back down again though!
I just love his whiskers.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, lovely pics, must have had a great view from up there.

    Hugs RosieP x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malcolm is a clever cat!! Not to mention cute!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! Those are loooong whiskers.He's a beautiful pusscat.

    Bellaboo :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh wow, Malcolm is such a lovely cat! An adventurer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love his fur, it looks so healthy and shining! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are cat people too, though alas we have none now. Your Malcolm looks like his coat is velvet. What a stunner, and clever too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics - cats are very nosey creatures, aren't they? I only have to put down a box or carrier bag in our house, and the cats are investigating it within minutes!

    ReplyDelete